Sunday, November 6, 2016

I know it has been a really long time since I've caught you all up to date as to what's been going on with this Grassfarmers Wife.

I tend to compare myself to other people sometimes.  I look at myself and wonder why I can't keep up with a blog like other mommies I see.  But then I remember that I'm different.  I'm not just a mommy,  I'm a wife, I'm a market manager who's running the technical side of our business from home and I'm a full time chef and baker.  It's really busy over here.  I've told Pete that if I could just talk out loud while I cook and have it type it all correctly - I'd do posts every day.  I love to have folks over and just talk while I work.  Sadly that doesn't happen that much.

So here it goes. There's so much to tell you all that's happened.  I'll catch you up on the details later I promise!
 1. Casey (our 3rd boy) was born
2. We built a butcher shop
3. We've extended our season
4. We're about to offer online ordering!!!

Hope you're doing good.

I'll catch you up soon
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment